Have you considered joining the Osage City Chamber of Commerce? Did you know that you don’t have to own a business to be a member of the Osage City Chamber of Commerce? Are there different types of memberships? What are the benefits of belonging to the Osage City Chamber of Commerce?
Any person, firm, association, corporation, partnership, non-profit organization or estate having an interest in the objectives of the organization shall be eligible for membership.
- Regular Memberships – Any person, firm, association, corporation, partnership or estate having an interest in the objectives of the organization shall be eligible for membership. Any regular member shall have the discretion to designate their voting member.
- Non-Profit Memberships – non-profit organization being a regular member with a member designated for voting purposes.
- Associate Memberships – Any person having an interest in the objectives of the organization. Associate Members have no voting rights, nor may they serve as an officer or director, unless otherwise approved by the Board, but they will have all other membership privileges and responsibilities.
Any applicant shall become a member upon payment of the regularly scheduled dues.
Positive impact of Chamber Membership
As a member of the Osage City Chamber of Commerce you are more informed, better educated, and directly connected to your peers. Whether you are an individual, firm, association, corporation, partnership, non-profit organization, estate, starting a new business, or you are an established business owner, membership with the Osage City Chamber of Commerce provides a multitude of opportunities to grow and connect to the community.
- Networking Opportunities: After Hours Mixers, Monthly Luncheon, Ribbon Cuttings
- Promotion Opportunities: Community Directory, E-mail Blast, Sponsorships, Advertising, Community Message Center Sign
- Member Events: Fair Parade, 4th of July Celebration, Garage Sales, Beer Festival, Christmas Opener, Home Tour
Membership drive for 2019 will begin at the end of October. If you would like to be a member of an organization that strives to continue to improve the community, please consider joining the Osage City Chamber of Commerce.